Ramzin Real Estate

Win a 2023 Range Rover with

Every 1 million AED purchase.

  One winner will be randomly selected

  The winner will be announced of selling the 100th unit

  Winner drive a 2023 Range Rover Sport SE 400PS

View term and condition.

Ramzin RealEstate

An Oasis of Dreamsqqaasm, , Apartments

Starting From AED 755,000

  All Appartments View to Greenery

  Easy Access to Main Roads

  Gated Communities with full Amenities

 Register & Get Coupon!

About Project

Golf Vista Heights at Dubai Sports City (DSC) is the latest residential series presented by London Gate with studios, 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments overlooking the golf course. This prestigious residential development offers a perfect blend of sophistication, class, and lifestyle, elevating your living experience to new heights.
Situated in Dubai Sports City, overlooking the Golf Course, this architectural marvel stands out with 60% of its units facing the picturesque Victory Heights and Golf Course, while the remaining 40% offer views of the building amenities and community. The development truly welcomes you home to perfection, introducing a lifestyle enriched with boundless opportunities.
Beyond its aesthetic appeal, it offers a safe and secure ambience in Dubai Sports City’s unique location. It effortlessly connects residents to prominent places in Dubai, providing a suitable residential environment with reachable distances to key destinations. The project attracts investors with its exciting initiatives and caters to sports enthusiasts of all kinds.

Highlight About Project

Located at Dubai Sports City

Payment Plan:

Children Play Area:
Indoor/outdoor children’s play area

Apartments Type
1, 2 Bedrooms

Apartment View:
All Apartments open to Greenery

More than 20 accessible amenities

Each Apartments has a shared Pool and a Lawn Space

Ramzin RealEstate


24x7 Security
Dining Outlets
Fitness Centre
Games Room
Green Surrounding
Health Care Centre
Indoor Games
Kids Play Area
Marina & Yacht Club
Multi Purpose Lounge
Parking Facility
Parks and Leisure Areas
Retail Outlets
Swimming Pool
Sports Facilities
Restaurant & Cafe

Ramzin RealEstate
Ramzin RealEstate
Ramzin RealEstate
Ramzin RealEstate
Ramzin RealEstate
Ramzin RealEstate
Ramzin RealEstate
Ramzin RealEstate
Ramzin Realestate

Drive 18 minutes

Ramzin Realestate

DXB Airport
Drive 25 minutes

Ramzin Realestate

IMG World
Drive 15 minute

Ramzin Realestate

Meydan Racecourse
Drive 18 minutes

Ramzin Realestate

Emirates Road
Drive 20 minute

Ramzin Realestate

The Palm Jabel Ali
Drive 10 minutes

Register your Interest

Get a Coupon for Golf Vista Heights. And win Range Rover 2023.